Visitor Process at (BZE) International Airport
Passengers that provide certification of a negative test result from a Covid-19 PCR test done within 72 hours of travel, will be allowed immediate entry into Belize via a 'fast track' lane.
Passengers that do not provide a negative Covid-19 test, must test upon arrival in Belize, at the passenger's expense. A negative test result will allow entry into Belize.
Passengers who test positive for Covid-19 at the Belize International Airport will be placed in mandatory quarantine for a minimum period of fourteen (14) days at the passenger's expense.
All visitors to Belize will be required to:
1. Wear a mask during the entire landing, deplaning and arrival process, and while inside the airport.
2. Undergo temperature checks using non-contact digital infrared thermometers or Thermal Imaging Cameras.
3. Adhere to social distancing guidelines in all queues for health checks, immigration and customs inspections.
4. Follow and respond to the comprehensive, pro-active, contact tracing guidelines to facilitate appropriate and rapid response from health officials, should Covid-19 symptoms develop.
5. Utilize the sanitizing stations to sanitize hands frequently and facilitate other health screening requirements on arrival.